I really enjoyed listening to music while riding a vehicle, while reading some magazine or even drinking beers with friends. Commonly during this time I tuned in the music of Usher, Chris Brown, and others who will give you a sound like you want to dance. Recently I stumbled a music from Usher and its called OMG which is actually a great song especially its a collaboration with Will.I.Am from Black Eyed Peas.

People like hearing the song and its the Most Requested Song in some online music store. Its a good song from Usher and I like hearing other singers put a little something something to the song like a remix.

Ahmir - The Most Popular RnB Group in Youtube, the good thing about the video is the smash up of Usher - OMG and Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart



Joseph Vincent - he was actually in Ellen Degeneres Show and he sang Iyaz - Replay check it out yo. heheheh

0 comments